Stunning Carnelian Agate Necklace
This stunning duo of necklaces, attached to each other, combines two different chains and two different pendants, in an effortless way. The longest pendant is a simple, chunky carnelian agate cylinder, and the shortest one is a rectangular, three-dimensional pendant, that embodies the rhythm of the stairs in Carlo Scarpa’s “Brion Cemetery, which was a big source of inspiration.
- Length: these necklaces are 55 and 60 cm
- Material: sterling silver and 18 carat gold-plated silver
- Gemology: carnelian agate is a natural stone, please note that its color and pattern may vary from the one pictured here
- Handcrafted in Belgium
Made to order
- Can't find your size? Don't worry, most necklaces can be made to measure.
- Contact us by email or visit our store for more information about this service. Please refer to EIK6.
- Store pick-up
- 2-3 days delivery within Belgium
- 3-7 days delivery within Europe